Clams steamed in a white wine and parsley cream sauce.
Enjoy with a baguette and glass of white wine, or toss the sauce together with fresh cooked spaghetti for a classic vongole.
Ingredients: mollusks clam, sauce (cream, white wine, butter, parsley, garlic, salt, chili flakes)
Net weight: 300g
Cooking instructions (Microwave 750w-1000w):
- Peel back the film from one corner to allow steam to escape.
- Heat on high for 1 minutes and 30 seconds - 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Time will vary depending on microwave.
- Let rest for 1 minute before removing from microwave.
- Discard any clams that are not opened.
- Beware of broken clam shells.